Thursday, March 29, 2012

71 Days Till my Birthday!!

One of the most important days of my year is fast approaching upon us! What is it? MY Birthday!! It is in 71 days! Those of you who are new in my life, forgetful or just simply just senile, I will remind you that my Birthday is a BIG deal! I never let it pass without much fanfare, attention, and hype! I tend to like to celebrate for a week. Last year the theme was 24 presents, one for each year! One of my friends got me a $24 gift card to shaws, a combination of my birthday request for 24 things and My favorite past time the grocery store! (I am a odd one) So what is this years gimmick, the theme, what do I want from YOU? Well I thought you would never ask? ;-) I do not want any presents or material gain for myself. I have a goal and with that goal there is a deadline! Please consider donating $25 dollars to my fundraising page for The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society! I am still pressing on, still running, with the finish line on my mind. My half marathon training is my quarter of a century goal, and I need your help! My goal is to reach or surpass my goal by May 1st! Lets do this! Think about me and my Birthday! More importantly think about the people battling cancer!

I got all Tech savey and made a box to click to donate, but Just in case here it is again! "Why yes! of course Take me to your donation page ASAP!"

Thank you to those who have already donated, it is like a 5 hour energy shot without of the chemicals! and Thank you to those who will donate and plan on it! I very much appreciate your support and love! Have a great Weekend!! I'll be running! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment